inline flat dripper irrigation tape
The inline flat dripper irrigation tape is a kind of method in which a pre-processed sheet-like dripper with a labyrinth flow path is heat-sealed with the inner wall of a drip irrigation belt, and a hole is formed by punching at the outlet of the dripper with a punching machine. A drip irrigation device; the shape of the drip outlet is a circular drip outlet (applicable to the ground tile) and a U drip outlet (applicable to the buried type).
Special specifications can be customized
★Maximum laying length
Remarks: 1. Water inlet pressure 0.1Mpa; 2. Can be widely used in various field crops, orchards and greenhouses; 3. It is generally flat terrain; 4. The flow rate will be about 10% deviation.
Product attribute table
|Introduction||Product Series：||Inline flat dripper irrigation tape|
|Application area：||Can be widely used in various field crops, orchards and greenhouses.|
|Features:||1The dripper has a self-filtering window and has good anti-clogging properties.
2. Design of turbulent flow channels with stable dripping water.
3. Large section water outlet cavity, improve anti-blocking ability.
4. Dripper spacing can choose a wide range. The
5. The built-in chip dripper has been installed in the factory, which reduces the installation dripper cost and correspondingly reduces the investment cost.
6. The length of a single pipe laying on a flat ground is more than 80 meters.
7. Good corrosion resistance.
|Specification Description||Diameter (mm): 12, 16 (commonly used), 20
Flow rate Water volume (L/H): 1-4
Thickness Thickness (mm): 0.2-0.9
Dripper Space Dripper Spacing (mm): 100-1000
Roll length per roll length (M/R): 2000
Working pressure: 1bar
Package size: Φ500mm (diameter) * 300mm (height).
Welcome to our company's website, thank you for your letter, we will reply to you at the first time, please leave your information and contact information！